Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > they never respond to data longging
they never respond to data longging

2204 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-31 14:19:17

•   Level 4   
    (104) points
    Faizan Hafeez
    2015-05-08 05:58:16
    Need improvments in many car software versions lexus version is not working all most all spacial functions are not working no live data in many control units even after selecting car manualy...

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-05-09 19:50:52 (Reply to:Faizan Hafeez)

I agree thats why I never send them because you wont hear back,all you can do is hope...I use to send them when I owned the ds708 but never ever heard a peep...but I will say they listen to the forum so you will get better feedback from here than data logging.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-10 08:51:40 (Reply to:912guy)

I suggest to send an email. 

And in my opinion the datalog service should be done by the official dealer in each country. And in case of official dealer need more information should have a directly contact with the Autel support. In that way, costumers will have a more close help, in they native language and in same time of labor work.

But I know to, in order to this happen, people have to buy their tools and updates from the local dealer. The dealer can have profit to build a HELP CENTER.

This is just my opiniom

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-10 22:27:38 (Reply to:Faizan Hafeez)

Recently, we have close focus on datalog, could you please tell us the S/N of your tool that has uploaded datalog? Thank you!

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-05-31 14:19:17 (Reply to:Autel Support)

In my opinion if the log data were been followed up properly this tool can be one of the best after market tool as the users of the tool are the one to make it improve...............But, when users are sanding log data files and if the Autel Engineers don't follow them up its no point in sanding them......Also I would advice the Support Team when they receive the log data file the sander should get a confirmation email with the reference number to prove that the log data file was reached to the server...............like other tool company do...................
  Total1 Pages